Orthopaedics Dr. Veerle De Brauwer
- Orthopaedic Pain Management of the spine (ambulatory and stationary)
- Non operativ Therapy of Arthrosis, „Cartilage Regeneration“.
- Pain and Deformities of the muskuloskeletal System.
- Treatment of the diabetical foot and adult Deformities of the feet
- Stationary Therapy with Ilomedin in case of bone marrow oedema
- Insoles, prescription for orthopaedic shoes and shoe adjustments
- Prescriptions for orthotic devices: bandages, orthosis, braces, crutches, wheelchair, etc.
- Diagnostic examination, advise and therapy of pediatric orthopaedic diseases: e.g. Skoliosis, Genua vara/valga, Flattfeet, Dysplasia of the hip
We have very good connections with the Department of pediatric orthopaedic surgers in Speising, Vienna and the university hospital in Innsbruck.
- Sonography of the muskuloskelettal system
Thanks to my activities at the Tauernklinikum in Mittersill I am able to admit you in case an Operation is needed. Small Operations can be performed in day surgery.
- We can clarify the indication as well as fill out the informed consent of ALL operations performed at the department of orthopaedic surgery and traumatology at the Tauernklinikum in Mittersill.
- The postoperative follow-up also takes place at the praxis.
Operations performed by myself at the Hospital in Mittersill (Thursdays):
- Pediatric orthopaedics: e.g. 8-Plates, Arthrorisis, Coalitions
- Foot surgery: Bunions, hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, hammertoes
- Hand surgery: Trigger finger, Carpal tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion cysts, M. Dupuytren – palmar Fasciectomy, needling)
- At the time ONLY in Saalfelden: Extracorporeal shockwave therapy as a treatment of heel spur, calcification of the shoulder, Achillestendinopathy, tennis or golfer‘s elbow, etc. (€ 80 / session, usually 3 – evt. 5 sessions)
We send the prescription to your social security. Sometimes there is a partial reimbursement.
- Application for Rehabilitation / Kuraufenthalt
- Letter for the AMS (public employment service)
- Letter for the BH (district authority)
- Letter for the insurance company
- Other doctor’s certificates or medical reports (e.g. Army)
- Hyaluronic acid injections in case it is not refunded by the social insurances